Volato to Participate in 2023 NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition
Company will be located in booth #N4031 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and host HondaJet viewings at Henderson Executive Airport
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Volato, a leading private aviation company in the United States, today announced that it will be participating in the 2023 National Business Aviation Association’s Annual Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) being held this year at the Las Vegas Convention Center from October 17-19, 2023.
Volato will be located in booth #N4031 at the Convention Center, with access to a HondaJet for static viewing at Henderson Executive Airport throughout the week.
Several executives will be on hand to discuss the company’s range of solutions including:
- Matt Liotta, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Nicholas Cooper, Co-Founder & Chief Commercial Officer
- Keith Rabin, President and Chief Financial Officer
- Steve Drucker, Chief Technology Officer
- Brian Coulter, Executive Vice President of Fleet Operations
- Gary Waldman, Executive Vice President of Fleet Performance
- Norm Katz, Executive Vice President of Sales
- James Cuff, VP Marketing and Business Development
To schedule a meeting with Volato’s team, use the following contact information:
- General: email@example.com
- Charter, Brokers, and Fleet Operators: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales: email@example.com
- Press: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investors: email@example.com
Volato is a full-service private aviation company providing modern ways to enjoy luxury private jets through efficient, and sustainable solutions. Volato provides a fresh approach to fractional ownership, aircraft management, jet card, deposit and charter programs. Volato's fractional programs uniquely offer flexible hours and a revenue share for owners in a fleet of HondaJets, which are optimized for missions of up to four passengers. For more information visit www.flyvolato.com.
All Volato Part 135 charter flights are operated by its DOT/FAA-authorized air carrier subsidiary (G C Aviation, Inc., d/b/a Volato) or by an approved vendor air carrier.
Released October 12, 2023